- Company: Seaman Corporation
- Trade Shows Include: IFAI, IIBEC, IRE, AIA
- 30’ x 30’ Island Exhibit, 10 x 20’ Inline Exhibit
Designing this bold new trade show presence for Seaman Corporation included a dramatic change in the client’s at-show strategy. Instead of overwhelming attendees with product samples and installation photos, we created an interactive gathering space.
Bright lights and dramatic angles welcome show attendees into the booth space, where they can find refreshments, charging stations, and places to network with both other attendees and Seaman employees.
- Today’s attendees have very different expectations when they’re at trade shows. When surveyed, many say that they do not want to be pitched by a sales person, or thrown a big of Trade Show Swag to get them into the booth. They want to explore on their own and make their own choice about whether to engage with exhibitors.
- This understanding fueled the design behind this gathering space For Seaman Corporation and its sister brand, FiberTite. As we continue to observe attendees and participate in surveys and learning opportunities with the EDPA (Exhibit Designers and Producers Association), we continue to anticipate evolving changes to the trade show floor and attendee desires. With COVID a new reality, we are likewise exploring how best to facilitate safety and sanitation for our clients and their guests.