Career Opportunities with PFI Displays
PFI Displays is searching for a few select candidates to add to our team. We’re a successful, owner-operated, third-generation family business with strong financials. If you’re looking for a challenging, rewarding, and creative position, please review the openings below and write to us if you feel you’re a fit. We look forward to hearing from you.
Exhibit Project Manager:
Project Manager, Estimator, Detailer
We are a full-service Tradeshow Exhibit Manufacturer located in Northeast Ohio seeking an experienced Project Manager to handle all aspects of production for custom and modular exhibits, from initial estimates through final completion.
Responsibilities Include: Estimating, drafting/detailing, specifying and purchasing materials, factory supervision, and managing timelines to ensure job is completed on time and according to quality standards.
This position requires a working knowledge of exhibit construction and materials.
The right person will be:
- Detail oriented
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD LT
- Able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
Great job variety, competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications) and benefits.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Business Account Executive:
PFI Displays, Inc. specializes in bringing brands to life. Our creative trade show exhibits and innovative retail displays help our clients engage their target audiences and drive significant sales growth.
We are looking to continue our growth by adding energetic, motivated, hunter-type sales team members. These team members will reach out to leads across various industries to establish new relationships and generate opportunities for PFI to “Wow” our prospects.
The ideal candidates will enjoy all aspects of sales, marketing, creative brainstorming, relationship building, and account development. A successful salesperson is truly all these things and more.
Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of sales experience and success. They need to be detail oriented, able to travel (20-30% of the time), consultative, and self-motivated.
You will be responsible for:
- Consistent efforts to find and develop new business
- Powerful presentations of capabilities, custom designed solutions, and services
- Building stellar customer relationships
- Consultative communication internally and externally
- Professional interactions with clients and prospects, inside and outside of the office
- Establish and build long-term relationships with all levels of corporate organization, from coordinators to CEO’s
- Travel to trade shows, face to face meetings, store visits, etc
- Radical attention to detail and time management
The position offers competitive pay, great commissions, car and phone allowances, expense account, 401K match, profit sharing, and health benefits.
PFI Displays is a financially strong, 3rd generation family business in its 43rd year. The company designs and manufactures custom trade show exhibits, retail displays, and much more.
We’re excited to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com